Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confection perfection

That's right, I finished the Confection, a pattern by Tonya Wagner. It was a fast knit (when I was actually working on it), made of Blue Sky organic cotton (which is some really good stuff). I made the largest size, which took two hanks of the Blue Sky - but I Had a ton left over. I only had to use the second hank to do the last few rows on the back, and add the ribbing around the edge. Soon, it will be in the mail to my friend. I'll see about getting some pics posted of baby Gracie wearing it - that would be Confection perfection, no doubt.





Still working on the copper socks - I'll finish the cuff and heel today - it won't be long now.

Its time I started a larger project; I'll get some input from my comrades at the Nook, and keep you posted. Later - I'm going to rock out with my socks out.

Currently knitting to: Andrea Bocelli - Con te Partiro

1 comment:

Wolfgang said...

Cute! I like the title of the post, too.